PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES
Private in person cooking classes are available for 4 or more people
Private cooking classes in Poole
Great for team building events, hen do's, baby showers, girlie get togethers, birthday parties, family events and more.
The private classes I offer are -
Healthy Sweet Treats
● Healthy hobnobs topped with a decadent chocolate
● Chocolate avocado truffles
● Cashew, date and coconut energy balls
● Protein filled peanut butter flapjacks
● Natural gluten free herb crackers
● Edamame and avocado dip
● Natural version of Nutella
Healthy Chocolate Making
● Make pure dark chocolate from scratch
● Filled with a gorgeous natural salted caramel filling
● Delicious chocolate tart
Gut Loving Healthy Lunches
● Sweet potato falafels
● Sundried tomato hummus
● Quinoa layered Buddha bowl
● Natural version of banoffee pie
● Decadent chocolate brownies
● Rich chocolate sauce to top your brownies
They are priced at £45 a person per class to include all the ingredients, recipe cards and you get to take home everything you make as well with sampling along the way!
All classes are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free are held at mine Parkstone, Poole and take around 2 - 2.5 hours.
I offer private classes for groups of 4 - 6 people. You can also book a private class for less than 4 people (ie 2 or 3, but the costs would still be for the minimum of 4 people). I can offer classes for more than 6 people but a suitable venue will need to be sought and this will incur extra charges.
You can also opt for 2 classes back to back for instance healthy lunches which you'd eat for lunch followed by a sweet class at a cost of £90 per person. These will take around 4 - 4.5 hours.
Contact me via the button below to make your bespoke private class or ask for further details and availability.